- Mia had her first bite, or rather, slurp of real food (just a tablespoon of organic rice cereal, actually) today! I think she was a little too sleepy to enjoy it but she finished it all the same, without a smile or frown.
- She officially rolled over on Feb 7. Daddy spotted her first! A week later, she's figured how to roll from one corner of the room to the other.
- She's has discovered her higher register and has been actively using it to voice her displeasure.
- She's 16lbs and 4oz (that was a week ago).
- She's making a lot of sounds and noises, but nothing that makes sense yet.
- She's almost outgrowing her No. 2 diapers and her 6-month clothes. Yes, I'm hitting the 9-month stash.
- She's teeeeeeeeeeeeething!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As of today, there's a teeny white speck peeking out of her top gums.
I'm not sure if it's because she got a lot more tummy time than Kayla did, but she learned how to roll over almost a month faster earlier than Kayla. Kayla, on the other hand, starting say "Dada" at about 5 months. It'll be interesting to see if Mia will follow in her big Si-Si's fast-speech footsteps. I've a feeling she's probably gonna be a fast mover.


0 comments on "Mia's Milestones"
Post a Comment