Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Magic of Disney


Yes, we survived. But I'm not sure we'd do it again--not at least until everyone's out of diapers and can stay awake until 8 pm. The best part was watching Kayla meet the Disney princesses. It wasn't until then that I realized how much she adored them!


Kayla with Cinderella at the Princess Fantasy Faire

Kayla and Tigger

Kayla meeting Snow White at the Princess lunch at Ariel's Grotto

Kayla with Aurora or Sleeping Beauty at Princess Fantasy Faire. She's her favorite princess by the way.

Kayla with a different Sleeping Beauty at the Princess Lunch, not that she could tell the difference.

Princess Kayla and her Belle dress.

Showing the Pooh some love.

Pals with Pluto

Minnie. Nuff said.

Safari Mickey

Poor Mia cluelessly munching on her celery stick at Princess Lunch.

I'm surprised we even made it to the parade. Kayla even joined the show and did a little dance.

Princess Jasmine!!

Cinderella.

My belle and Belle.

Princess Ariel.

0 comments on "The Magic of Disney"

 

Little Miss Hongs Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | Sponsored by Blogger Template Gallery