Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Photo A Day


I haven't had much time (or energy) to blog lately. The weather's been nice so we've been taking walks in the neighborhood, going to the parks and just enjoying the gorgeous sunshine after a dreary and wet winter.

Just to make sure I'm still keeping track somewhat of the girls' growth, I've decided to start this little "A Photo A Day" project. After months of deliberating, I've finally took the plunge and got iphoned--which also means it's easier to take and upload photos of the girls. :)

Here are the opening shots:



Taken right after a walk round the block with the gals. Mia watching her sister in amazement as usual. And a very happy Kayla after she rounded up a pile of dead leaves, turning them into a make-believe nest for her make-believe feathered friends.

0 comments on "A Photo A Day"

 

Little Miss Hongs Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | Sponsored by Blogger Template Gallery