Sunday, August 15, 2010

Unpacked!


We survived our 131-box move, but I'm not sure I could survive another. Hence, we've resolved not to buy anything unless we absolutely, unquestionably and positively need to. We've settled in nicely at The Dew (lots of young families with little ones just like us) and have met some really friendly and helpful neighbors. In fact, the neighbor next door has a little boy a year older than Kayla and a little girl who's about two. Kayla loves her room because it's pink! (Yes! She finally gets a pink room after all these years) She's also thrilled to have all her toys back. It's taking a little longer for Mia to get used to new surroundings so she's even more clingy than ever. But I think she's starting to kick back and relax just a little.

Here's Mia obsessing with her pretend mail. She sneezes mid-way and when I say "Bless you," she responds with a pretend cough. Yes, when you say "Bless you," she coughs. I have no idea where she picked that up from; it's just one of the many cute little things she does.



Here's a video of the bored girls dancing to the radio at the service apartment. Mia lets out a loud screech at some point so be sure to turn down the volume on your computer.

0 comments on "Unpacked!"

 

Little Miss Hongs Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | Sponsored by Blogger Template Gallery